Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to BabyStuff - Cos' we love babies & their stuff!

This place was created out of sheer love for babies & their stuff!

I have spent the last couple of months sourcing for baby wear from all over! It has been the most therapeutic experience yet! My primary aim is to be able to provide you with a variety of stylish clothing for your little ones at decent prices. Selection of clothes are based on quality of material, design & availability of sizes. I have always believed that it's the style & quality that matters more than the brand. The star of the show is really the wearer !
don't you think?  :)


Here, you will be able to find clothes suitable for babies & the kiddos aged 3 mths - 5 Yrs of age! 

Please note that the stock I carry comes in limited size & quantity. If you come across items which are out of stock, do drop me a line and I will try to bring in more for you or offer you similar/better designs when the next stock arrives :) 

Alright, feel free to look around and If you see anything you'd like to know more about, drop me a line and I will do my best to help you get what you need for your little one. Even if you need recommendations for other items which can't be found here, I will do my best to assist! 

Enjoy!
Nat