Monday, June 6, 2011

Introducing, The One who started it all...

Manny in Mr.Roboto 3Y

In case any of you were wondering about the story behind BabyStuff...well, you're pretty much looking at it or shall I say HIM right now :o)

From the moment I discovered that my cousin in law, Chris was preggers with her first child, let's just say - I literally went crazy for all kinds of Baby things! From Clothes to Educational Toys to Strollers, to Shoes, to Diapers,to Supplements, to the BEST Milk formulas in town, you name it - I'd know it! ;)

It took me a good year or so to realise that I really enjoyed the process of buying and sourcing for baby things. They were awfully painful on the wallet (as I am sure most of you mums and dads would already know!) - just imagine the look on my husband's face each time I came home with a truckload of new baby things for Manny's baby shower/1st hospital visit /1st month/1st birhday/2nd birthday and then soon I didn't need an ocassion to buy him things anymore, I just did!

So when the oppurtunity came along for me to purchase baby clothes at wholesale prices, I just couldn't say NO. The problem was, I had to buy in bulk in order to enjoy the economies of sale...and I found myself left with several loose sizes and then came along the issue of space. SNAP! Let's start a baby blogshop for other mums and dads and friends of mums and dads to buy affordable clothes from....and the rest, they say - was history :)